Information means all of the information available on the Website including:
- web publishing
- web marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- web hosting
- web design
- web applications
Permitted Purpose means the purpose of comparing web publishing rates and services in connection with web services, but excludes any republication or resupply of the Information or any part of the Information to consumers by any electronic means;
Third Party Offering means the goods and services offered for sale by a third party;
Website means the website located at axnmedia.net.
By accessing the Website, you:
- warrant that you have attained the age of 18 years.
3. Prohibited Activities
You must not:
- reproduce in a material form, publish, perform in public, communicate to the public, or make an adaptation of the Information or any part of the Information other than for the Permitted Purpose
- access or monitor the Information or any part of the Information using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means without our prior written consent
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Website or bypass or circumvent any other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Website
- take any action that imposes, or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure
- attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by us in connection with the Website.
You indemnify us from and against all costs, claims, demands, liabilities, expenses, damages and loss caused by your use of the Information or any part of the Information for any purpose other than the Permitted Purpose.
5. Verification of Information and assumption of risk
5.1 Verification of Information
You must verify the accuracy of the Information before accepting or using any Third Party Offering.
5.2 Assumption of risk
You assume all risk in connection with your:
- use of the Website and the Information; and
- acceptance and use of any Third Party Offering.
6. No warranty
We do not warrant:
- the accuracy, quality, completeness, or reliability of the Website, the Information and any Third Party Offering;
- that the Website and the Information will be error free, virus free, uninterrupted or free from unauthorised use or hackers.
7.1 Entire understanding
7.2 Amendment and variation
7.3 Governing law and jurisdiction